Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stuck?! October part 2 sketch challenge

Another Sketch...another challenge...
Stuck?! 2nd sketch for October...I really liked the sketch and loved the outcome...


Here is the sketch...

Here is my take on the sketch...


I was listening to Missy Higgins on the radio and that's how I came up with the title for this layout...
I love this photo, my son Andy took it when we were at the Japanese gardens in Ipswich last year.


Now the close up....YUMMY PURPLE PUMPKIN goodies...yeah!
i love the flowers Sam creates over at PP they are so cute, an added button and doily complete this little cluster... The twig and flowers come from an embellishment pack from k and co.

Have a great day and thanks for looking
xxx

Missy Higgins the 'Special Two'
enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment