Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Guess What???

I am so excited to share with you some awesome news...I applied for the Purple Pumpkin Design Team call out that they did recently, and I know its a lil late to blog about it...but...

I made it onto the Design Team for Purple Pumpkin ...AWESOME!!!
Im so excited even now (and its been a week...) its only just really sunk in I think as I prepared today for my first blog post for the PP blog.

Anyway thought I would share with you one of the layouts I did for the DT call out for PP...

 This layout is called Family. Its of my Dad (2nd on left) when he was young. Dont know much about the photo, but will be finding out real soon when I visit my Daddy on the weekend!!!

This is a close up of the paper pattern flower that i got in the PP birthday sale in my Vintage Lucky Dip.

Thanks for Looking

XXX


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME. It is NEVER too late to blog about it. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete