Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stuck?! October Part 1 sketch

The Mojo hasnt been as good as it should lately so i thought if I did a few challenges on some blogs it might help me get back into scrapping again...
Stuck?! Sketches is an awesome challenge Blog to get ideas from, I decided to have ago at this months challenges. 

This is their 1st challenge for October....


...and here is my take on the sketch...


You cant see it too well from this pic as the papers are very pale but the title is the saying "Live as though Heaven is on Earth"
The lil one is Mia my Niece (been scrapping her a lot lately - i miss her) I added some Kutalicious angel wings to the 'back' of Mia in the picture and thought that the title went perfect cos she is such a lil angel sent from heaven to us...


Can you see the border on my layout??? its very soft I know and yep the photo doesn't do it justice...but i did that border all by myself using water colour pencils...

oh and the yummies of course come from Purple pumpkin. I layered the felt flower onto a die cut from the paper range I used and then added the soft pink flower button and pink twine tied around the butterfly charm...
The leaves are chipboard I got from WOW...

and a close up of the Kutalicious wings and another Purple Pumpkin felt flower...
The paper doily was 'white' but by using ink i was able to make it that soft lavender colour that it is...

Thanks so much for looking....hope you have a great rest of the day...
xxx

Heaven must be missing an angel....enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment