Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

All the worlds a stage...

Well i think i was meant to be 'on stage' but missed the curtain call...

Over at Scrap Lounge is an awesome sketch challenge that i thought I would give a go...

here is the sketch...

and here is my take on the sketch...

 I just LOVE this kaiser range it is one of my favourites...
This is a pic of me when I was around 3 years old.
Ive been told I loved those red shoes and would wear them everywhere...
The little block of writing on the bottom right is a chipboard embellishment that reads..
'All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players' - William Shakespeare



Now for the close ups....

 Here you can see a red crochet flower with a bling centre that is from Bella, the cream crochet flower has been in my stash of goodies for sooo long i cant even remember where it comes from...and the cute Rabbit button comes from Purple Pumpkin

 again another lot of crochet flowers and I have also made a rosette..

I love how this banner turned out i double layered it cream, then with the red pp.

Thanks for looking
XXX

Liza with a Z...oh what a voice...luv her to bitz xxx please enjoy
the song Caberet with vision from the movie...

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the challenge Crece. Fab layout. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete