Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scrap Lounge Sketch Challenge November

Hello there. At Scrap Lounge this month they have a wonderful sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch...



And my layout.....


I flipped the sketch around to suit the photos I had. This is Fletchy on his very first horse ride earlier this year. I used the new Kaiser Craft range called cock-a-doodle-doo...it is so cute.

This here is a close up of the cute horse chipboard, a tree with some sticky bling, and stickers from the sticker sheet. 

 Another fellow scrapper (Anne Patterson) ALWAYS stitches on her layouts and I just love it, I had never stitched a 'word' so i thought I would have a go, and Im really happy with the result.

And the yummy Purple Pumpkin I used...this spotty button is on top of a green doily that i cut the centre of and then cut in half, and above that are the really cool felt clouds from Purple Pumpkin...I just love these and I really need some more :)

Thanks for looking
xxx

Daryl Braithwaite - The Horses, a classic :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh YEAH.... LOVE LOVE your stitched title. Not really that hard is it :)

    ReplyDelete