Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

There's no one quite like you - Show us your stuff September challenge

I cant believe how much I have been able to scrap this month. Its amazing what happens when you organise yourself.
This layout was created for the September challenge over on Show us your stuff. The challenge was to create a layout using Red and White, and as always a handmade embellishment.
 
This is my layout...
 
There's no one quite like you
 
This is my little one, Fletch. and there is no one quite like him!
He has his strange little quirks, but if he didn't have them he would be my Fletch!
 
and a close up....
 
 
The felt circle with hearts is an embellishment I won over at Rainbow Splendour ages ago, white button with red hearts comes from my stash of Purple Pumpkin and the flag was created by me using a toothpick and washi tape (easy!)
 
 
 
Thanks for looking
XXX

 

This is Fletcher's favourite song, he sings it all the time...
Human League - Don't you want me

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! love the stencilling in the background, thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crece, great layout! I love the positive/negative background, so cool! Thanks for playing along with us! Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout and awesome background. Thanks for playing at SUYS! x

    ReplyDelete