Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#30 days of Lists

I was lucky enough to win a place on the #30 days of list challenge for September.
Most of you that know me know I HATE journaling, and find it hard to put down in words what needs to be said....and also I HATE my hand writing!
I thought this challenge would be a great opportunity to start making lists as a way of journaling (im thinking baby steps....)

#30 days of lists as I said before runs throughout September giving you a list prompt for everyday of the month.

So here are the first few pages...(sorry for the bad images...its very hard to photograph the journal)

Front cover...

 
 
 
List 1
 
New this year
 
 
And the list reads...
*Moved House
*Holiday in Bundaberg
*Got my flavourstone cookware
*Joined Scrapmatts Design Team
*Got an Ipad Mini
*New Kitten
*5 female Guinea Pigs
 
 
 
List 2
 
Projects Im currently working on

 
And the list reads...
 
*#30 Lists
*Scrapmatts DT projects
*Scraplounge CT Layouts
*Vegetable Garden
*Sewing Guinea Pig pouches
 
later today List 3 will be available (its an American thing and they are behind) and I can share that hopefully tomorrow xxx
 
Thanks for looking
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment