Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Recipe Challenge on The Lounge

This weekend has been busy over at Scrap Lounge with their first Cyber Crop for 2012
The theme was 'holidays'.
As a CT member I got to choose a challenge to set, so i chose a recipe challenge

The Recipe:

  • One page layout
  • Use 2 patterned papers
  • 2 coloured cardstock
  • 3 buttons
  • Paint
  • Recycled object
  • 2 photos (any size)


 My layout:



 This photo is of my boys when we went to Point Look out in North Stradbroke Island, the view was amazing, a very beautiful place to visit.

And a close up of the Layout

I wanted to have the illusion of the sun so used a small yellow Doily, and as it was a lil cloudy that day the blue clouds tied in perfectly with the colour scheme of the layout, I also used a navy blue spotted button



I have used this spotted yo yo flower with button, the colours just went so well with everything on the layout.



And a close up of my recycle object (cardboard box) and a cool treasure chest button i found marked down at spotlight

Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen

1 comment: