Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Jester Muffin Head

I was able to kill 2 birds with 1 stone with this layout...This is the layout for the Show Us Your Stuff Sketch Challenge as well as my Purple Pumpkin Layout for the Blog.

Here is the Sketch..


And here is my take on the Sketch...

Title reads: "His name is Jester, But we call him Muffin Head"

I have used Basic Grey Paper, Cardstock, ribbon, Martha Stewart Punch, Stamp, and of course Purple Pumpkin yummies 

 This is a close up of the Purple Pumpkin Stuff I have used for my layout.


 This is a close up of the January Try This part of Show Us Your Stuff. I made a heart and stitched around the edge with white/brown bakers twine from Purple Pumpkin


Hound Dog - Elvis

4 comments:

  1. Thats so cute Crece.. Awesome as usual..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twine stitching looks really cute. Great multi-tasking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Crece I LOVE your layout and adore your TRY THIS technique xxxthanks again for playing along with us at suysxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute doggy. Hope he doesn't mind the nickname - LOL! Great colours in this Crece and I love your Try This heart!

    ReplyDelete