Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 and Purple Pumpkin


Wow, 2012 already...Happy New year everyone and I hope you all had a wonderful celebration last night and didn't have too much to drink :)
I had a very enjoyable evening with Nerrida and Tracey and their families, it was great to have an evening with such wonderful friends as in the past DT and I have had to work at the nightclub...
AWESOME food, AWESOME company and AWESOME Music...what more could you want???

Now on with a layout...I created this layout from and awesome sketch done by Sara Noendeng 
for Purple Pumpkins January Sketch challenge...


And here is my take on the sketch....

 I chose not to journal on this layout, something im very bad at doing...and I think I might have to make that a NEW year goal... 1. Must Journal somewhere on ALL layouts! (woo hoo 1 goal set!   I get away with it for this layout cos it was done before 2012 hehehe -cheeky)

I used 1 patterned piece of paper for this layout. it was a sheet of paper from Bo Bunny's Enchanted range this piece of paper is Enchanted Rose.
I used my fave Martha Stewart Punch, An awesome EK butterfly punch i have, some Black Mesh Ribbon from Green Tara, some Blue ribbon from my HUGE stash of ribbons (prop Spotlight) a 2Crafty chipboard corner that I coloured with Blue Pastel and then coated with Dimensional Magic...and of course...PURPLE PUMPKIN YUMMIES....



Here is a close up of the yummy Purple Pumpkin items I used...
Blue Doily, large white with black spots button, a blue/white and black/white spotted button. I used 2 of the butterflies i punched with my ek butterfly punch and placed them on the larger button...


And to bring in the New year why not a lil of
Auld Lang Syne with Lea Michele from the Awesome movie New Year's Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment