Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2019

My DT Layout for Scrapmatts this month - Hello Happy

 Wow 2019 has come running and January was just a practive for the rest of the year, but im hoping to be able to share a bit more this year (I know I say that every year) My boys have finally settled and I am enjoying creating Flairs for Embellish With Flair.
I am also still on the Scrapmatts Design Team which I am so honoured to be apart of. Such amazing talent in that Design team so make sure you pop on over to the Scrapmatts Blog for a regular visit!


 
So here is a little sneak peek of what I have created for my DT post for this month...
  
 
 This is a layout of one of my gorgeous cousins, she never looks bad in a photo!
 
If you want to see the layout in Full then you will need to head on over to the Scrapmatts blog.
There you will see more sneak peeks and also a list of all the Scrapmatts products I used!
 
 
Crece
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment