Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Cute As A Bunny

Don't fall off your chair...Yes its my Second post for the month!!!
I think my Mojo has finally started to return, I'm really pleased with how this layout turned out.
I used a few different products, which I will list below.
 
Cute As A Bunny

I have been wanting to use my Easter Flairs for awhile now, but could quite figure out the papers/photo or where to start, so this was the end product. A layout of my bff's daughter the gorgeous Mia.(yes I am biased) 

 
And here are some close ups..
 

 
 
 
 
 
What I used...
 
 
7 Dots Studio - Home Grown Paper Pack
 
Tinby Designs - Colour Crush in Guava
 
Embellish With Flair - Happy Easter Flair Set
 
Kaisercraft - Be Yourself Template
 
Scrapmatts - Chipboard
 
Little Birdie - 2 in 1 Gesso and Modelling paste in white 
- Assorted Flowers
-Cheese Cloth
 
D-Lish Scraps - Pink Bow
-Pink Tassel
-Wooden/pink leaves
 
Thanks for looking
 
xxx
 
 
-Sorry for poor photography...I used my iphone
 


1 comment: