Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Purple Pumpkin & Photo a Day

Wow 2 posts already and its only the 1st day of the year... (I wonder if I will be able to keep this blog up to date this year???)
 
I will start by sharing the layout I created for the Purple Pumpkin Blog Challenge.
I created the Sketch used this month and it looks a little like this...

 
And this is what I came up with...
 
 'Cherish' This is me when I was little. I have used Miss Match paper range by Kaisercraft. I love the papers in this range, looking at them on their own you think no way they will match...but once you start working with them they come together so well.
 
and some close ups...
 

I love these flowers from Purple Pumpkin...
 
If you look along the top of my blog you will notice a 'New' area to my blog called
'Photo a Day 2013'
I have decided to follow the FMS list of photos to take every day and I hope that I can keep up with it, I not posts will become weekly (sometimes people get busy and daily cant be done...)
So if you would like to see my pics, just click on the words above and they will direct you to my Photo a day images.
 
Thanks for looking
XXX
 
 
U2 - New Years Day
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo cute. I think you might be on a scrappy roll as well ;)

    ReplyDelete