The theme for April's Cyber Crop is 'Easter' I was able to create my layouts using all the same range by Kaisercraft called Fine & Sunny, I have also used glimmer mist, paint, fiskars border punches, Purple Pumpkin Embellishments, Ribbon, Washi tape (d-lish Scraps) & WOW chipboard.
6pm Challenge - Mel's Challenge:
- Use yellow on a layout
- Have ONLY 1 mini print photo on the layout (must be smaller then a 6x4 standard photo)
- Include paint on your layout.
This is my layout...
6:30pm Challenge - Storm's Sketch
My take on the sketch...
7pm Challenge - My Challenge
- Create a layout that is not a traditional 12x12 square (eg circle, oval, diamond...be creative)
- The layout must also include at least 1 handmade embellishment
- a border punch of some type must be used
Thanks for looking
Sugar, Sugar - The Archies