Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

ATC Addiction...April Theme


This month for ATC Addiction the theme was 'armed forces'
I didnt have much in the way of stamps, embellishments on the serious side of our defence source, but as most of you that know me MUSIC is a HUGE part of my life and well the Village People said it when they sing 'In the Navy' so i took a 'lighter' approach to the theme...

I used a little tug boat stamp I had, teared some Cord-inations cardstock to get the ocean feel and then printed out some lyrics from the Village Peoples' 'In The Navy'

Here are all 5 of my ATCs, everyone got a different line from the chorus (and yes i know there are some lines missing...I only had to make 5 ATCs)

  


And to finish this post off...


The Village People - In the Navy

Thanks for looking
xxx 

1 comment: