Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Im Back....

Well I know I havent posted on this Blog in awhile...ive been really busy. I was in Melbourne Visiting my Grandmother because she is unwell and at Fancy That Scrapbooking we just did our first Craft Show at the Ipswich Home Show :)

Here are some layouts I did for my Final WOW DT post, my 6months is up with them :( I cant believe its almost over...

this layout I have used the WOW ‘Australia Zoo’ chipboard title (luv luv), and some Bo Bunny Papers.

Here you can see the hidden photos in the layout

I have left the chipboard slightly raw for the title, and just inked the edges it gives it an earthy feel and really suits the title and the theme of the layout...
I have completely inked the crocodile in green and Using a black fine tip pen, have gone around the outline.

In this layout I have used the WOW ‘Summer’ title with the sun and some fancy Pants papers

I have inked the chipboard red and then using red kindy glitz I have covered the word ‘Summer’ I covered the ‘rays’ from the sun with some orange and yellow glitter, I then removed the centre of the sun and covered it with paper and then placed it back in the centre of the sun



Thanks for Looking
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Cool layout, love the colour combo, and your chippy title.

    ReplyDelete