Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Black with Two Challenge - May

This post is of a layout I have done for the Black With Two challenge Blog.

The challenge is

DOMINANT BLACK ...

WITH RED

AND RECYCLED ALPHAS ....

Here is my Layout... (sorry for the dodgy pics, Someone...not mentioning any names (ANDY!) has been playing with my settings and I cant figure out what he has done :(   so I hope these will do!    )

Girls, Just want to have fun!

 It was hard using a solid Black Cardstock for the background, I originally had the layout on a black with pale diamonds paper, but then re-read the challenge and thought...better stick to the rules :)

I created a Bunting with some of the left over paper i used and stuck my fav basic grey black alpha stickers to it...


 Oh Tulle how I love thee...and a simple flower I created using some green tara flowers and a black button...


Sorry for the dodgy pic, these are the recycled Alphas...i made the 'J' and the 'Z' into patterns...


Hope you are all having a great start to the week, its rainign here in QLD tonight...and i dont think its going to clear up anytime soon :(

Thanks for Looking
XXX


 

3 comments:

  1. very nice thanks for coming to play at BW2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love the bunting across the tope!
    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout looks fantastic!! I love the tulle, I've never used it before on a layout, it looks great might have to get me some ;0)

    ReplyDelete