Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

WOW DT Baby Carriage Album

Here is an Album I have been working on for the Words or Whatever Design Team.
It is about my youngest son Fletcher.





I have used the new Kaiser Craft Lullaby paper range for this album it was so fitting with the soft blues.
I painted the edges of the mdf with baby blue paint.
The title of the album was made using some chipboard letters for the 'Our' and the Little Boy comes from the WOW chipboard title called 'Mummys Little Boy' I just cut the word Mummys off and then painted it using white pearl paint and then edges it in blue pearl paint. See close up below...

 I have also used some of the WOW chipboard Baby pack it is so cute with the mini dummies and rattle and bottle...
 I painted the chipboard shapes with white pearl and blue pearl paint and then used a black fine liner to go around the outlines of the shapes.


Thanks for looking - more layouts using WOW chipboard to come in the next few days...
XXX

2 comments:

  1. looks FANTASTIC miss c!! all the work u have put in has paid off!!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete