Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Once Upon A ... Sketch April Challenge

I'm not huge on Journaling on my layouts, so when I came across this fab new challenge blog I knew it would be a way for me to get more layouts done and get that journaling onto my pages...


The first challenge was a Sketch challenge and you had to have hand written journaling of at least 25 words long.

This is the sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch:


This is a photos of little Fletcher, he was only about 2 weeks old in this picture.
I have used the New Kaisercraft range called Lullaby, I just love the blues in this range very soft, although Fletchers favorite colour is Pink...
The Background paper is Delish and its from the Royal Icing - Treats range.



This is the close up of my journaling, I dont really like my handwriting, i think thats why i dont journal as much as I should, and if i do i usually use sticker alphas.



Close up of my Green Tara roses, I have put some kindy glitz on them for a little dazzle (the pic doesn't show it up very well tho)


Had to add this tag from the range, it is so appropriate.


This is a close up of the title 'Fletcher' I have used Delish white stickers...
 and around the circle I have used Kaisercraft Bling

Thanks for Looking
XXX

2 comments:

  1. What a darling LO! Journalling isn't that difficult afterall, huh? ;)
    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and delicate LO just perfect for a new bubba..:) So glad that you are embracing the journalling... and playing along with us at Once Upon A Sketch!
    Louxxx

    ReplyDelete