Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 - New Year, Better Me and FMSPhotoADay

Happy 2015 and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I know i'm a bit late with my first post of the year, but have been flat out as usual with the kidlets and SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!! The boys are busy playing on their new games so I thought I would Sneak in a little post with the First week of the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day challenge.

In the past I have tried to do a post everyday with each individual pic, but this time around I thought i would just do a full week in one post - also i love the fact that the photo topics are coming out once a week and not a month in advance!

 

Day 1 - The Sky...this is the beautiful view above me before everyone arrived for our New Years BBQ Pool Party.

Day 2 - Something Yellow... All day i was looking for something 'Yellow' and just as I was putting Fletch to bed...yowie...I stood on his yellow Lego 'Benny'...perfect 'Yellow' item for today :)

Day 3 - Me Today...This was taken on the deck with my Iphone :)

Day 4 - I Hear... Paloma Faith, one of my favorite artist..and this album is played almost everyday. Love it!


Thanks for looking
XXX




Paloma Faith - Trouble With My Baby

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never :) Have fun taking lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I might even get creative and scrapbook them ☺️

    ReplyDelete