Hello everyone, not sure if you have noticed around in blog world a different kind of blog hop?
I was nominated by the talented Anne Patterson, Check out her blog, and have a look at her amazing work...don't get me started on the awesome stitching she does on her layouts....its OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Apparently she likes my work too and wanted me to join in on this blog hop with a difference - Thanks for the nomination Anne :)
Next are the answers to the questions for my part of the blog hop!
1. What am I working on right now :I am actually finishing off a little off the page Item I am creating for Scrapmatts.
Its for father's day...so shhhhh or DT my catch wind of it :)
I Love using a few things on my creations...including...
2. How long does it take to create a project:
It really depends on what I am wanting to create. I can scrap a quick layout in 15 minutes or can take as long as a week till I feel it is complete!
This layout below was created for a DT challenge on Scrap the Boys, and took less then 30 minutes (I cheated with drying time using a heat gun) very basic layout, and not too many techniques used.
This layout took me awhile as I had to stitch the denim I used as the base, then had to sew the zipper onto it as well. Drying time for the modelling paste couldn't be hurried along as its was on material and i didn't want it to over heat.
3. What are my favourite things I love to create with at the moment:
- Dylusions Ink Spray (almost a MUST on most projects at the moment)
4. How does my writing/creating process work:
It can happen a few ways for me.
I love different challenges, sketch, inspiration board, themes.
This was my first inspiration board when I started on the Summer Inspiration board team on D-Lish Scraps!
I also love creating layouts and cards using left over papers and items in my stash.
5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired:I love scrapping with friends. I find I get a lot of inspiration and motivation from them.
Looking at peoples blogs, scrapbooking and card magazines and Pinterest are other ways I also get inspiration for some projects.
I Love to join in on challenges online, looking at what others have created from the same criteria always amazes me at how different everyone is.
6. What is my signature style:As a good friend of mine once said, she thinks my style is Grungy/Neat. Myself, I'm not really sure If I can really say I have a signature style. I love trying new things on my layouts, some are hit and miss but I learn from each project and can improve as we all do.
Thank you for stopping by, normally there would be a few links to other people that are joining in on this blog hop, but sadly I'm the end of the line on this leg of it. But please check out a few of the blogs below, These are of people I know I can count on whenever my Mojo has left me for the day :) (you may have already been to a few of these peoples blogs if you have been following the Blog Hop with a difference)
Tracey Wilson (my partner in crime)
Anne Patterson (thats who nominated me!)
Tracy Kielty (owner of My2Angels)
Paloma Faith - Only Love Can Hurt Like this
(i've been a HUGE fan of Paloma's for awhile now, shame its taken Australia so long to embrace her!)