Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Born to Be Wild - Scrap The Boys July Challenge

Some exciting news...Wendy allowed me to extend my stay on the Scrap The Boys DT...So happy to be apart of the new team...

This months challenge theme was 'Big Boys Toys'
I had the perfect picture of Andy when we were at the 
4KQ Special Christmas Party.

Born To Be Wild

 Andy was lucky enough to be allowed to sit on one of the huge motorbikes they had for the children to sit on. 
He was very excited.

Here are some close ups...

(Shock Horror.....) Yep...I did some journaling...

 here I used the negative from the Scrapmatts chevrons...


 What boys page isnt complete without cogs???

 to highlight the thickers I went around the edge with a white pen.

Make sure you get your entries on the Scrap the Boys blog by the 31st of July to be in the running to win a great prize!

Thanks for looking...

XXX

Steppenwolf - Born to be wild

No comments:

Post a Comment