Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Naughty or Nice - Scrap the Boys December Challenge

 
The challenge on Scrap the Boys this month was 'All I want for Christmas...'
So I thought I would create a Christmas themed layout of my boys in their 2013 Christmas photo (I take one every year and send it in Christmas cards!)
So here is my layout...
 
Naughty or Nice
 

 
There is still time for you to also join in on this challenge...Head on over to Scrap the Boys, you have until 31st of December to create, take a photo and upload it to the site.
 
Some awesome news to add...
 
As of January next year I will be joining a wonderful group of ladies on the
Scrap the Boys Design Team.
 I cant wait to share more layouts with everyone xxx
 
Thanks for looking
XXX
 
Glee's version of Mary's Boy Child


5 comments:

  1. Totally awesome LO. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the boys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the colour combination you h ave used. A great photo perfectly scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pattern papers and how they all tie together. Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable page, love the colour design and such a cute pic too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute christmas page Crece! Love it! Congrats on the spot at STB :) xo Charm

    ReplyDelete