Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Scraplounge - August

There has been soooo much happening with my family this last month that it has been impossible to get time to blog :(
But this weekend I am trying to 'catch up' so Im sorry if there are too many posts for today...LOL
 
There are still a few days to get your entries in for the Scrap Lounge challenges for August. They were based around the theme of 'Home is where the Heart is'
 
The Sketch Challenge was created by me and looks a little something like this..


And here is my layout...

There's no place like home
This is our new place where we are currently living....
 
 

And the technique challenge was: Create a layout using hearts and circles in your design..

And this was my example...
 
 
And these Guinea Pigs went wheek wheek all the way home

Seeing as the theme was around 'homes' I thought I would do my female Guinea Pigs home...


 
Earlier this month we also had a Cyber Crop also themed around 'home' although the CC is over for the month I wanted to share my layout with you.
 
My challenge was to create a layout of your favourite room where you live and you had to include journaling on why it is your favourite room...




 
You have until the end of the month to get your entries in
and if you are new to the lounge...tell them I sent you :)
 
Thanks for looking...
 
XXX
 
 
Home - Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment