Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Leibster Award...

I have been out of action for most of this month as the family and I have been extremely busy.
It started with our Easter camping trip, then when we got back had just over a week to pack all our belongings and move into our new home..April has been HUGE!

I finally had a chance to go back over comments that had been left for me on layouts I had posted for last month and came across an award I received from a fellow Design Team Member of Purple Pumpkin, who's work I admire very much...the talented Sarah Groen Its called the Leibster award.

A little about the award...

The Leibster Award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. It is awarded to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage new visitors to them. Once you have been nominated you award it to five other blogs.

The rules are: post the award on your blog, give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers then leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you have given them this award.

There are Heaps of Scrappy friends of mine that I would love to share this award with...but alas there can only be 5 at this time from me...

 Here is my list :

Tracey Wilson - My partner in crime, such a beautiful person and she creates such beautiful work.

Anne P - The stitching Queen herself, I work along side Anne on the Scrapmatts DT, her work is so amazing, the detail she puts into her layouts with her stitching is 'Scraptastic'

Renee and Gillian - I know I'm cheating here as these to lovely gals share their scrappy goodness on the one blog but they both are incredible crafters.

Lisa Amiet - Lisa's work is truly amazing. The photographs she uses on her layouts are wonderful and I love her style.

Geli - I enjoy going onto Geli's blog and looking at her wonderful work. She also shares some pretty awesome tutorials too

So there you have it...my 'pay it forward' for the Leibster Award...go and check out all of their blogs and make sure you start following them - tell them I sent you xxx

These girls are all amazing so do go and check out their blogs. There are so many more inspirational scrappers out there whose work I admire so much. It would take all day to list you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment