Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Some forgotten Layouts

How is everyone??? I was going through my blog and noticed I have missed posting LOTS of layouts this year, so not to bore anyone with hundreds of layouts, I thought I would pic a couple and post them tonight before my final post for 2012 tomorrow.
 
This first Layout I did for Purple Pumpkin. This is my best friends little girl Mia.
 
 
 
and some close ups...
 
I have used a Kaiser Cabochon, blue heart button and heart twine are from Purple Pumpkin.
 
 I am simply loving the bottle tops from Purple Pumpkin, this one has a pink care bear on it also I have used the pink material flower and floral button from Purple Pumpkin. The paper roses are from Green Tara.
 
This next Layout is one of my favourite Christmas Layouts because it is a fun one of my boys from last years Christmas Card Photo Shoot. 
 
I used the WRMK Lucky 8 punch to create the circle shape for the background.
 
I cut some of the trees from the paper range and layered them up...
here you can also see a slight close up of the stitching I have done on the page using the wrmk sew easy.
 
 The little red doily and red heart button come from Purple Pumpkin.
 
 
This layout is of my Dad and his wide with the boys at Sea World. This day was very special to me as it was on my 30th Birthday and my Dad drove from Victoria just to see me :)
 
 
 
 a nice little cluster of Purple Pumpkin buttons, twine and orange tickets...
 
 
This is 'Me at 3'
a little misting here and there and some yummy PP embellishments...
 
Satin lollipop flower, Couture creations beige flower, purple spotted button and a WOW chipboard peacock feather that I embossed with gold and coloured with glitter.
 
 
 And the last one...
 
 
'Carry laughter with you everywhere you go'
This is my lil Fletchy dressed up as a Clown when he was in Grade 2.
 
Care bear bottle top, blue/white spotted button and fluffy yellow button from Purple Pumpkin used here...
 
I also love the cloud buttons from PP and the Twine is so handy and it comes in soooo many colours.
 
Ive been trying to think of a song to end tonight's post, and I cant really find one that suits the post so I thought I would use a classic MJ song..
 
 
Man in the Mirror
 
What I get from this song is that I need to make the changes in my life and not expect them to just happen, but work at it and good things will come...and that's what I am hoping for 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment