Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Family - August Stuck Sketch Challenge

I know I havent been around for AGES...but that doesnt mean i havent been Scrapping...

My first post of today (there is a few...) is of a layout I created using one of the Stuck Sketches August challenges.
Here is the sketch...



And here is my take on it...

I was lucky enough to scrap this while I was away working on the Fancy That Scrapbooking Retreat!
I have used Basic Grey papers (Little Black Dress) the handmade flower comes from one of my awesome customers of Fancy That and the ribbon border/edging (goldish ribbon) was created using the
Sew Ribbon tool...
Its such a great tool for scrapbooking and card making...

Thanks for looking...and I promise there will be more uploaded shortly...


No comments:

Post a Comment