Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Star Butts

Just a quick post tonight before I head off to bed for an early night :)

This layout I created was for a challenge on Scrap The Boys.
The challenge was to  create a layout featuring your child(rens) school photo

My boys school this year has not yet had school photos, so I have used a pic i tool on their first day.
And yes I know the picture is of their backs...but i will explain...

I have hidden journaling on this layout, so i will explain about the photo...
On the backs of the new school shirts for this school when the children turn around and you see their backs...their 'butt' has a star on it...so the joke goes...Star butts as in star bucks...ummm yeah so another mum and I call our kids 'Star Butts' spose its one of those you have to be their type of things...

anyway have a great night and thanks for looking
XXX

Starman - David Bowie
Awesome!!!

1 comment: