Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ScrapLounge March Challenges

Hi everyone, thought I would share some layouts I have done for the March Challenges
over at Scraplounge.
This month Fancy That Scrapbooking was the Sponsor for all of us on the CT, in my pack I had the Kraft range by My Minds Eye...I loved using it as it is VERY different for my normal style of scrapping (well i think anyway)

First up is the Technique challenge, 'Stamp it, Print it'
I created the background by using glimmermist and a chicken wire mask, then followed that by stamping clouds in the top right hand corner for the hot air balloon.

The next challenge was a sketch created by talented CT member Storm . To get the sketch simply head on over to scraplounge and join in on the fun!


Hope you enjoy the rest of your week

Thanks for looking
XXX

Just had to post this song today...it is one of my favorite songs...Ride like the Wind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment