Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Purple Pumpkin Sketch Challenge - August

I have always loved the items Sam has over at Purple Pumpkin But have always been busy on  friday night at the shop...Last month Purple Pumpkin ahd their 1st Birthday sale and I made sure this time i was not going to MISS OUT!!! I ordered the Vintage lucky dip and got some really AWESOME product...some I have used on the Purple Pumpkin Sketch Challenge for this month.

Here is the sketch...

 And here is my take on it...

 ...this layout is called 'So Thankful Ive Got You"
I used Imaginisce papers 'Happy Harvest' That I won off Sam's personal Blog :)

 A close up of the PP yummies
Layered Vintage Chenille Lollipop Flowers and Button.

 I made this lil fox by stamping him on orange and cream and then paper pieced him together


 Close up of my title...I used one of the embellies to form the title

 My journaling:
I am so thankful to have been blessed with 2 very special boys.
You both mean the world to me. xxx

This close up shows what i did behind my photo. Instead of matting my photo I smudged paint on the paper behind it to highlight the photo.

Thanks for looking...

The Redwalls...Thank You
(not a song for my boys just a song i love)

2 comments:

  1. Stunning LO, thanks for having a go at our sketch. Love your choice of the lollipop and button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boy page Crece. Love your colours & a great pic. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete