Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scrap the Boys July Challenge

Over at Scrap the Boys this month the challenge was to use TAPE on your layout, and you also need to use PLAY in your title.

Here is my layout:


 I have used Basic Grey Papers 'Oliver' i just loved the fun feel this paper range had.


And some close ups...
this is a close up of my 'Tape' all i did was run it through my printer to print the text onto it - easy :)
I found the tape blended with the white background so i dry brushed some red paint underneath the tape before I place it down.


 Dont you just love these 'splats' of red??? I love it!!! and it is so easy to do, i just watered down some red paint with some water sucked it up into a syringe and gently pressed it so droplets would fall out randomly over the white cardstock!  (make sure you do it in a covered area or the paint just goes everywhere if you miss the paper - i did it in the shower) hehehe

Not the best pick....but it shows one of the cute lil monkeys and my denim embellishment i created.

I didnt have the right colour string for this layout...so I inked it, and I love the rough look it has given it :)
Also cute monkeys again...yay!

 
Thanks for looking
XXX

One of my fav Monkee's songs enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO. Love the little critters from Oliver cappering all over the page. Hope you'll link it up to my Little Boy themed challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/08/sandys-challenge-5.html

    ReplyDelete