Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Once Upon A... Sketch

Hi everyone, I thought i would share this blog with everyone...its called Once Upon A...Sketch.

It is a new Challenge Blog and what makes this challenge Blog so different is that you must add Journaling to your layouts OR Cards...yep this challenge blog IS also for CARD MAKERS!!!

Now most of you that know me know Im not the best at journaling on my layouts infact i very rearly journal because I never know what to write and i dislike my handwriting, but im thinking i really need to record the details of the photos I am scrapping orelse they wont mean anything to anyone that sees them in the future, so i am going to attempt each challenge so i MAKE myself journal more.

They are currently running an Awesome prize entries close today 30th of March...
Here is the prize that is up for grabs...
The prize comes from My Scrapbook Nook, and is filled with the latest Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper, My Minds Eye Stella and Rose, Webster's Trim and American Crafts ribbons and thickers...How Cool is that!!!

So go on over and have a look, Once Upon A..Sketch has their design team up so you can read all about them :)

Thanks for Looking
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment